Of course, you may ask “Why would I want to be a part of Rotary?” The reasons men and woman join Rotary are as varied as the individual. But here are some…
- Enhance leadership skills
- Networking for your business and career
- Better your community
- A chance to work with international projects
- Hands on work projects
- Fun, informative weekly meetings with interesting speakers
- The ability to work and play with community leaders
- Enhance business ethics
- The ability to make a difference in people’s lives by working together.
- To become a part of a prestigious group of community leaders
- Increase your circle of friends
- New to town, a great way to get involved and create a community of acquaintances.