There’s something that all Rotary club members have in common: We take action. As community volunteers, we reach out to neighbors in need. We build, support, and organize. We save lives. We work locally and globally.
Around the world and around the corner, the 1.2 million men and women of Rotary
- Get involved in their communities
- Connect with other professionals
- Share their time and experience with young people
- Support global causes, such as eradicating polio
- Use their skills to help others
Whether you’re a veteran volunteer or new to community service, we’re looking for people like you.
Review this site for more on “What is Rotary?” Then, consider becoming a part of this proud group of community leaders. Of course membership in Rotary is by invitation. If you’re interested, email us or click on a website for a club near you.
Hear club members describe what Rotary means to them.